Friday, November 30, 2012

Interview Linnea S.

1. What was your reason for choosing Pizza Hut as your job.
           
           "I choose my job because I saw that something new was opening.  When I seen it was Pizza Hut, I knew i had a chance.  My mom used to work there at my age to."


2. How long have you worked there and how long do you plan on working there?

         "Since June,26,2012. And until I graduate."


 3.  How your first day working at Pizza Hut?

            " My first day was good, because i caught on quick.  I started by watching videos and did practice on the computer."


4.  What's your favorite thing to do at work and why?

            "My favorite thing at work is interacting with the nice customers.  When their nice it makes your job fun".


5. Whats some advice for someone trying to work in fast food.

          "If you don't want to be on you feet and constantly working, fast food isn't for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment